Resilience is the ability to recover from setbacks, to learn from them, and be stronger than before. We are all born with some capacity to cope - but life can be hard!
The good news is that we can learn how to be more resilient - it is like a muscle we can build - so we have it when we need it most.
This 10-step Resiliency Foundations program will guide you through ten short micro-learnings, designed to increase your energy, resilience, and leadership capability.
You will learn the four key areas to becoming resilient: physical health; mental & emotional health; relationships; and your leadership and career.
Your new skillset will help you at home, and at work - with better work/life balance and the ability to help others to become more resilient too!
- Understand your personal Resiliency Score* (individual assessment, pre and post)
- Learn the 4 key areas to support a more resilient you
- Follow an efficient 10-step process - taken at your own pace - and when it's most convenient for you
- 10 short micro-learnings (videos) and some small homework assignments to deepen your understanding and enhance outcomes
- Create a Personalized Resiliency Plan*, with tangible actions you can take - immediately - to make progress
- Upon completion, you will receive a Resiliency Foundations Certificate and a Personal Resiliency Toolkit to keep you moving forward
- Register now - to start on your path to a more resilient you!